What is a Bidet?
Bidet is a device that is used for washing one’s genital and anal area. In other words, Bidet is like a handspray on your toilet seat that is used to wash your bottoms. It is like toilet seat that has a water spray or water jet feature. Bidet can come in the form of an attachment to your existing toilet seat or a toilet seat you replace on your existing toilet bowl. Nowadays, bidet seats are neat and convenient. They save space and keep your toilet clean and dry.
For a more detailed explanation, click here.
Many people have made wise decision to purchase our bidet seat. Going toilet for them is an enjoyable routine as it is so easy and comfortable to get themselves “thoroughly” washed and cleaned with just turning a knob. Read on to learn more about bidet.
It is so simple, comfortable, neat and hygiene. Our bidets don’t just clean the sensitive parts of your body. Here are the some of the benefits of bidets:
- Relieve inflammation symptoms of hemorrhoids or piles
- Reduce soreness associated with diarrhea
- Relieve constipation
- Cleaning with water is much more effective than wiping with toilet paper
- Smooth defecation helps in personal diet and eliminate residual waste
- Effective cleansing for women during menstruation, after childbirth and pelvic infection
- Helps elderly, physically handicapped and people with arthritis to become independent when using toilet
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene
Enema Function on Bidet
Our bidets are able to perform Enema Function which help to ease constipation problem. Even under normal situation, Enema Function provide thorough cleaning for you as illustrated below:
With our centralized rotary bubble water streams, you can effectively treat constipation, feces contained long in the intestines and hemorrhoids. The enema function in our bidet can completely remove the excrement remaining in the rectum.
So what are you waiting for? Bidet benefits both you and your family.
Check out our wide range of bidet products now!